CPhI Worlwide Milan 2021
09/11/2021 - 11/11/2021
CPHI Worldwide will take place in Milan this year from November 9 to 11 in Fiera Milano.
CPhI Worldwide is one of the biggest show in the industry. CPhI Worldwide is a highlight of the pharma calendar uniting thousands of pharma professionals and suppliers from around the world under one roof. CPhI Worldwide and its co-located events ICSE, P-MEC, FDF, InnoPack & BioProduction are each divided into product-specific zones in order to give each industry sector more visibility and allow visitors to easily locate and source the products they’re looking for.
We are more than glad to be back on CPhI, after two years led by COVID restrictions.
As a world-leading drug delivery device solutions provider, Nemera is pleased to be an exhibitor the show. This is a great opportunity to leverage our work in the market, connect with our customers and industry peers and gather learnings on how to enhance the products and services we offer our customers and ultimately patients.
Our presence will be in presence. Come to meet our team on Booth 6J42 - Hall 6
- Oral, Vaginal, Rectal
- Marc Hamel - CEO
- Denise Johnston - VP Sales
- Bernhard Rohn - VP Strategy and marketing
- Séverine Duband - Category Director, Devices
- Zoe Davidson - Global Category Manager Ophthalmic
- Vincent Delfini - Sales Director
- François-Xavier Casanova - Sales Director
- Aurélie Oudet Thebaud - Sales Director
- Xavier Pelisson - Sales Director
- Radoslaw Romanczuk - Pen Platform Business Development Director
- Adrien Tisserand - Business Development Manager
- Pascale Farjas - Business Development Manager
- Maxime Fontayne - Business Development Manager
- Fabrice Fauchon - Business Development Manager
- Hadrien Gremillet - Strategic Project Manager
- Laura Lambert - Communication Officer