The last few weeks have been truly challenging for all of us with the global spread of COVID-19. Some decisions had to be made regarding the organization of events.
In this complicated time, some events have been postponed or canceled:
– DCAT (March 23-26) has been canceled.
– Expofarma (April 22-24) has been postponed – August 12-14.
– INTERPHEX (April 28-30) has been postponed to July 15-17.
– ARVO (May 3-6) has been canceled.
– RDD (April 26-30) has been canceled and replaced by a digital event at the same date.
– FCE Pharma (June 02-04) has been postponed on October 8-10.
– SMI PFS West Coast has been postponed in 2021
Nemera will continue to keep you updated on future events, and you can continue to follow us on our social media.