Last Updated: 2nd November, 2021
NEMERA and its subisidiaries, we respect the privacy of its professional prospects. We are strongly committed to protecting your personal data.
20 Av. de la Gare,
38290 La Verpillière
Registration number (France) : RCS — 844 393 819 Paris
How do we use your personal Data ?
We process your personal data as necessary to perform a contract to which you or your company is party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (“ Contractual Necessity ”). Your personal data are indeed necessary to respond to requests for information from the site
We also process your personal data as necessary for our legitimate business purposes (“ Legitimate Interests ”). Your personal data are indeed necessary to :
– Send you a commercial newsletter and monitor its performance;
– Optimizing prospecting campaigns for our sales force;
– Carry out statistics to monitor the good execution of the BP;
– Produce statistics to forecast turnover;
– Publish a corporate website and keep it secure.
How do we collect your personal Data ?
We have provided below an overview of the information we collect when you interact with us.
Identification data : When you make us an information request on our website or let us your business card (e.g during an exhibition), we may collect for instance your name, email address, professional phone number and mailing addresses.
Professional life data : Depending on your interaction with us, we may collect for instance your job title, company, history of contact points. We may also add information regarding the level of your interest in our products. We may occasionally also have a copy of your mails with our sales team.
Automatically Collected Data : When you visit our website, we may also collect technical information such as your browser, your IP, a broad geographical information, your operation system. Please notice that these information are not individual-related data, so that we can’t link directly these with other nominative information.
Other automatically Collected Data : When you interact with our newsletter, we collect also technical information (timestamp, opening, clicks, …).
How has access to your personal data ?
Your personal data are shared with :
- Our internal sales team and occasionally external vendors insofar as they have to know about them,
- Our partners providing us technical services requiring the process of your datas insofar as they have to know about them : It may be service providers, including hosting and other information technology services; email communication software providers ; database and sales/customer relationship management services; and web analytics services.
- Any other third party If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with legal or regulatory obligations, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
How long do we retain your personal data ?
In relation to our newsletter, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies. Please notice nevertheless that your email may be nevertheless stored to feed our opposition list and respect your opposition to receive our newsletter.
We also erase your personal data after 3 years without any commercial interaction with us, or if we have the information that you left your company (ie hard bounced emails).
(For UE residents) Are my personal data transferred outside UE ?
All your personal data are stored on servers located in the UE.
In connection with the operation of our services, your personal data may be consulted outside UE by our US subsidiaries. We have taken measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and your rights as a data subject (Use of Standard Contractual Clauses).
Our vendors outside the UE territory have sole access to non-European based prospects.
We ensured that our non-UE technical providers have the right warranties required by the GDPR to operate lawfully regarding your personal data.
How do you secure my personal data ?
We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to protect the confidentiality of personal data we process both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
(For UE residents) What are my rights regarding my personal data ?
The GDPR grants European data subjects the following rights:
- Access. You can request a copy of the personal data that we maintain about you. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Deletion and Correction. If required to do so, You can ask us to delete or correct the personal data that we hold about you.
- Objection. You may have the right to object to how we use your personal data if this use is based on our legitimate interest (ie Newsletter).
- Restrict Processing. If required to do so, you may ask us to suspend our processing of your personal data, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Data Portability. If required to do so, we will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise your rights and ask more infos, please can contact us:
20 Av. de la Gare,
38290 La Verpillière (France)
If, despite our efforts and commitments, you feel that your rights concerning your personal data have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the French Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (or any other closer European data protection authorities) :
CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 Paris Cedex 07