Quality Engineer (Ingénieur Qualité Projets) F/H
Job Description :
- Support and challenge project team for all quality aspects of the project,
- Approve relevant project documentation as per New Product Innovation checklists,
- Involve in project risk management activities ensuring that tools such as FMEA are properly used (product and process derisking),
- Follow up and report project status regularly to European Technology Centre Quality manager,
- Perform internal and external audits,
- Actively participate to European Technology Centre Quality Management System maintenance and improvement,
- Implement quality tools into project team such as problem solving methods, DOEs, FMEA, QFD, PAT, QbD.
This description takes into account the main tasks but is not exhaustive.
Required Profile :
Engineering degree in Quality, Electronics or Electromechanical. You have a background in pharmaceutical industry and a proven experience in a quality department as Quality Engineer.
You’re fluent in English and French. You have strong knowledge in applicable norms in electronics (IEC-60601-x / EN-62304/…) and in medical devices (ISO13485 / ISO14971).
You have strong leadership, convincing and communication abilities.
If you think your profile could match, apply today to begin your career with Nemera. Send your application to recrutement.franceLVP@nemera.net
Nemera is an equal opportunity employer and in accordance with our diversity policy we review all qualified applications including those of people with disabilities.
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, & generics industries. With locations worldwide, some of our services and products include eyedroppers, pumps, valves, inhalation devices, airless dispensers, and auto-injectors.
We put patients first when creating drug delivery devices because we know that accurate dosing and ergonomics contribute to patients completing their treatment. Working at Nemera means being part of a team that truly enjoys working together and always goes the extra mile to deliver on its commitments. We’re proud of the work we do because it improves patients’ lives.
Envoyez-nous votre Curriculum Vitae (CV) :