Last Updated: 3rd October, 2022
NEMERA and its subsidiaries (together, “NEMERA”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) respect the privacy of its HR Applicants. We are strongly committed to protecting your personal data.
63-65 Av. Tony Garnier
How do we use your personal Data ?
We process your personal data as necessary in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (“Contractual Necessity”). Your personal data are indeed necessary to:
- Collect an application submitted on the company’s job site
- To contact candidates from the company’s job site to assess the applicant’s ability to hold the position and their professional aptitudes (telephone, video and face-to-face interviews)
- To propose you a system of application without creating a profile
We also process your personal data as necessary for our legitimate business purposes (“Legitimate Interests”). Your personal data are indeed necessary to:
- To have a platform allowing the deposit of applications on the employment site of the company, but also sorting, recording and filing resumes and cover letters received via the job site
- To sort, record and classify CVs among the company’s employees
- To use an automatic pre-ranking tool for candidates / scoring tools for applications
- To achieve statistics related to our recruitment actions
- To have evidence in case of litigation and administrative control
We also process your personal data on your prior consent (“Consent”) to :
- Take references from a former employer
- Build up a pool of CV for future vacancies (with your prior consent)
- Send email campaigns promoting a job opening to a target group of individuals
- Send email alerts in case of new job offers
(US Only) We also process your personal data as necessary to comply with local legislation (“Legal necessity”). Your personal data are indeed necessary to:
- Respect legislation regarding diversity
- Respect legislation regarding Disabled people quota employment
How do we collect your personal Data?
Identification data: When you apply to a job, we may collect for instance your last and first name, email address, title, phone number and email and post mail address.
Personal life data: Depending on your interaction with us, we may collect this kind of data only if you provide them spontaneously. (USA Only) It may also include your veteran status.
Professional life data: We may collect for instance your work experience, diplomas/licences and certificates, professional skills, spoken language or work preferences.
(USA Only) Health Data: We may collect the information if you have a disability or have a history/record of having disability. This information may be only provided by you at your own discretion solely to comply with national laws regarding Disabled people quota employment
(USA Only) Ethnical Data: We may collect your ethnicity and your race. This information may be only provided by you at your own discretion solely to comply with national laws regarding diversity.
Automatically Collected Data: When you visit our website, we may also collect technical information such as your browser, your IP, a broad geographical information, your operation system. Please notice that these information are not individual-related data, so that we can’t directly link these with other nominative information.
Other automatically Collected Data: When you interact with our Job alert or email campaigns, we collect also technical information (timestamp, opening, clicks, …).
We may also collect your CV that you published on third Websites. If so, we inform you within 30 days once your CV is stored on our server and request for your consent to do so for 2 years. Without your consent within 10 days, we commit to erase your CV and information.
Third websites in France:
Third websites in Germany:
Third websites in US
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data are shared with:
- Our internal recruiters as they must know about them, and the concerned managers by the job offer,
- Our partners providing us technical services requiring the process of your data insofar as they have to know about them: It may be service providers, including hosting and other information technology services, such as our SaaS Recruitment Management system.
- Any other third party if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with legal or regulatory obligations, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
How long do we retain your personal data?
Once the job position has been filled, we erase your personal data unless you consent us to store them two years long. You may revoke your consent at any time (See below how). We may nevertheless store your personal data to have evidence in case of litigation and administrative control as long as the prescription period provided by local legislation has not been reached. Meanwhile, only the services in charge of litigation may have access to it.
The personal data of a former employer mentioned as a professional reference are erased once the job position has been filled.
We may also process the necessary data for Job Alert and email campaign as long as you consent to subscribe to these emailing (Click on the link « Unsubscribe » to revoke your consent).
(For UE residents) Are my personal data transferred outside UE?
All your personal data are stored on servers located in the UE.
In connection with the operation of our services, your personal data may be consulted outside UE by our US subsidiaries. We have taken measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and your rights as a data subject (Use of Standard Contractual Clauses).
We ensured that our non-UE technical providers have the right warranties required by the GDPR to operate lawfully regarding your personal data.
Oracle Binding Corporate Rules:
How do you secure my personal data?
We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to protect the confidentiality of personal data we process both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
(For EU residents) What are my rights regarding my personal data? The GDPR grants EU residents the following rights:
- Access. You can request a copy of the personal data that we maintain about you. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Deletion and Correction. If required, you can ask us to delete or correct the personal data that we hold about you.
- Objection. You may have the right to object to how we use your personal data if this use is based on our legitimate interest
- Restrict Processing. If required, you may ask us to suspend our processing of your personal data, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Data Portability. If required, we will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
To exercise your rights and ask more info, please can contact us:
63-65 Av. Tony Garnier
If, despite our efforts and commitments, you feel that your rights concerning your personal data have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the French “Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés” (or any other closer European data protection authorities):
CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy
75334 Paris Cedex 07