Nemera Szczecin is a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund
Nemera Szczecin Sp. z o.o. (previously Copernicus Sp. z o.o.) is company incorporated in Poland and having its registered office at Litewska 10A, 71-344 Szczecin, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Szczecin, under No. 0000235713, share capital: 87.500,00 PLN; NIP (tax identification number): 8561749573
- Research and development works on devising Innovative Disposable Pen Injectors for pharmaceutical products.
- Research and development works on devising an Innovative Reusable Pen Injector with the function of monitoring the course of therapy and wireless connectivity.
- Registration in International Invention Procedure: Coupling with Locking System for Medical Injection Device.
- Support for Nemera Szczecin Sp. z o.o. (previously Copernicus Sp. z o.o.) in the promotion of innovative pen injectors at international trade fairs.
- Obtaining international patent protection of the invention “Device for monitoring the condition of an applicator injecting a pharmaceutical substance and a method for monitoring the condition of the applicator using this device”.
- Obtaining international patent protection for the invention “The control mechanism of the applicator and the method of its assembly”.
- Working capital subsidy for Nemera Szczecin Sp. z o.o. (previously Copernicus Sp. z o.o.) due to the negative effects caused by COVID-19.
- Obtaining patent protection in the field of innovative products for application of pharmacological substances.