Safe’n’Sound® 2.25ml: Robust and ergonomic passive safety device for biologic and high-value drugs.
Safe’n’Sound® is a premium single-use safety device to protect patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals from accidental needlestick injuries.
The safety system is passively activated with one hand, and is suitable for low fill-volumes and higher viscosity formulations. It is robust against shocks and vibrations and compatible with all scales of manual to fully automated assembly line.
Safe’n’Sound® 2.25 mL size is specifically relevant to administer complex, high-value drugs such as monoclonal antibodies or other biological therapies. It is also compatible with prefilled ISO standard glass syringes, fitting 2.25ml long staked syringes with a maximum needle length of half an inch (12.7 mm).
- For prefilled ISO standard glass syringes
- Fits 2.25 ml long staked syringes with a maximum needle length of ½ inch
- Possible color and material customizations for plunger rod and optional extended finger flanges
- Overcap customization option: easy and ergonomic RNS removal (Rigid Needle Shield puller)
- Clear, visible tip to facilitate drug inspection
- Round shape for increased labelling surface
Safe’n’Sound® is a highly customizable platform, able to respond to pharma and user needs. The optional Extended Finger Flange allows better grip and leverages user’s comfort as well as ergonomic.
- Single use device which helps preventing needlestick injuries
- Easy to activate needle shielding with passive one-handed activation
- Ergonomic design for inexperienced users and healthcare professionals
- Compatible with manual and fully automated assembly lines
- Suitable for low fill volumes and higher viscosity formulations
- Robust against shocks and vibrations
- Overcap customization is specifically relevant in self-administration and home care users