With Novelia®, 0% preservatives in the drug, 100% eye protection!
A multi-dose closing tip system which avoids the need for preservatives in the drug and prevents bacterial contamination over the duration of treatment.
- Preservative-free to respect the ocular surface
- 100% controlled and safe thanks to its patented PureFlow® Technology
- Blue tip for a better precision when targeting the eye
- User-friendly and intuitive, as easy to use as any standard eyedropper
- Calibrated drops, precise dose for a better adherence to the treatment
- One drop at a time into the patients’ eye
Nemera offers a broad range of configurations to accommodate all formulations
• PureFlow® 10 for very liquid formulations (viscosity of 1-10 cP)
• PureFlow® 200 for liquid formulations (viscosity of 10-200 cP)
• PureFlow® 1500 for viscous formulations (viscosity of 200-1500 cP)
• Standard drop size: 40µl with water
• New drop sizes (FROM 25µl-55µl range)
• LDPE in white and transparent
• PP (5ml & 11ml)
• Novelia® BFS (Blow-Fill-Seal) allowing unique bottle shapes
Today, Novelia® is used by patients across 4 continents for packaging of medical devices, over the counter and prescription products.