Passive safety device – Robust and ergonomic design for user safety
Safe’n’Sound® is a customizable platforms of passive safety devices for prefilled syringes.
Single use device to aid in the potection from accidental needle sticks injuries.
– Passive one-handed activation
– Suitable for low fill volumes and higher viscosity formulations
– Robust against shocks & vibrations
– Compatible with manual and fully automated assembly lines
– For prefilled ISO standard glass syringes and PLAJEX plastic syringes
– Fits 1 ml long and 2.25 ml long staked syringes with a maximum needle length of ½ inch
– Designed for naive users and healthcare professionals
– Large thumb pad for ease of use
-Clear visibility of the tip for easy inspection of the drug
– Round shape for increased labelling surface
Safe’n’Sound®, highly customizable platforms to respond to pharma and users needs
Over 5 million diabetics rely evry day on devices manufactured by Nemera.