Nemera will be exhibiting and speaking at SMI Pre-filled syringes West Coast 2019!May 27, 2019
Nemera will be exhibiting and speaking at SMI Pre-filled syringes West Coast!
Nemera will join the leaders of PFS industry at the SMI’s 4th annual Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast Conference, on June 3-4, 2019 in San Diego, CA.
If you want to lear more about pain perception and injection devices, don’t miss Severine Duband’s presentation on June 4th at 10:20 am: “Pain perception and injection devices: could pain be assessed through non-human person trials in early stage device development?”.
In particular, our Global Category Manager will give several insights about:
- Pain perception key drivers during injection
- Can a study on NHP evaluate pain associated to injection?
- Application of NHP model on testing customization and technical improvements on injection devices to limit pain
Also, join us and discover our latest innovation in parenteral devices:
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick
- Safelia®: our new generation of 2-step autoinjectors for fluid or highly viscous formulations in 1ml and 2,25ml formats
Pre-Filled Syringes West Coast will gather a global audience of medical device experts and PFS industry leaders to discuss new developments and showcase the latest and advancements, keeping you at the forefront of a booming industry.
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology & generics industries.
Nemera always puts patients first, providing the most comprehensive range of devices in the industry, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and contract manufacturing.