NEMERA will attend SMI Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable Drug Devices on January 16th and 17th!
‘SMI Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable Drug Devices’ will take place in London, on January 16-17.
This conference gives a comprehensive review within the field of injectable drug devices while reviewing interesting new technologies and innovations of injectable delivery devices. SMI is based on the impact of digitalization, patient-centricity and the regulatory compliance.
Don’t miss our speech, presented by Severine Duband, our Global Category Manager for Parenteral segment, on January 17th at 9:50 am: “Injection devices and patient’s experience: impact and solutions to improve overall perception”
- What could be the main drivers of pain perception (drug formulation, volume, viscosity)?
- How can parenteral devices influence patient’s comfort?
- Which solutions could device manufacturers bring to improve the patient’s experience?
You can also meet our team and discover our injectable drug devices:
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick.
- Safelia®: our new generation of 2-step autoinjectors for fluid or highly viscous formulations in 1ml and 2,25ml formats.
Also, discover how our electronic know-how and capabilities could answer patients’ needs. Technological bricks can be combined into integrated devices such as smart wearables, to improve patients’ lives.
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology & generics industries.
Nemera’s services and products cover several key delivery routes: Nasal/Buccal/Auricular (spray pumps, actuators, valves, etc.), Ophthalmic (preservative-free multidose eyedroppers), Pulmonary (pMDI, MDI’s, DPI’s), Dermal /Transdermal (airless & atmospheric dispensers), and Parenteral (autoinjectors, pens, and safety devices).
Nemera always puts patients first, providing the most comprehensive range of devices in the industry, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and customer IP manufacturing.