Nemera is exhibiting at Pharmapack 2020!January 23, 2020
Can’t wait to meet YOU at Pharmapack 2020, on February 5-6, in Paris!
Nemera will be one of the over 410 international exhibiting companies at the next Pharmapack 2020, which will take place in Paris, on February 5-6.
Nemera always puts patients first, providing high-quality solutions that have a demonstrable impact on patients’ health, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and GMP contract manufacturing.
Discover Nemera’s innovative technologies and end-to-end development offerings at booth C56!
Nemera offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services, covering several key delivery routes: Ophthalmic, Nasal, Buccal, Auricular, Parenteral, Dermal and Inhalation.
- Novelia®: our multidose eyedropper for preservative-free formulations. With Novelia®, 0% preservatives, 100% eye protection!
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick.
- Safelia®: our new generation of 2-step autoinjectors for fluid or highly viscous formulations in 1ml and 2,25ml formats.
- Advancia®: our new user-independent pump technology for nasal sprays.
- Spray Lock : our child-resistant spray system for oral and nasal sprays.
- SP270+: our high-performance and cost-effective pump for pharmaceutical sprays.
- Sof’Bag®: our high performing airless pouch system for dermal and transdermal applications.
- Sof’Airless XS : our dermal package solution suitable for liquid and viscous formulations in a comprehensive range of doses.
- e-Novelia®: Our smart ophthalmic add-on to be combined with our multidose eyedropper Novelia® for enhanced patient experience.
- Wearables: Nemera’s electronic technological expertise enables the development of smart wearables with various specifications and features.
- e-Advancia®: our reusable electronic add-on to be combined with our nasal pump Advancia® to improve patient compliance.
- eNemera CS: the cloud solution to store and share data generated by Nemera’s electronic devices
- Safe’n’SprayTM: the smart electronic concept device with locking features to monitor drug delivered and prevent overdosing.
For the Pharmapack 2020 edition, Safe’n’Spray will be showcased in the Innovation Gallery and presented during the Innovation Tours (both days, from 1 to 2 PM).
Nemera recently acquired Insight Product Development (a 100% healthcare-focused design and innovation consulting firm based in Chicago, US), to strengthen its capabilities in early-stage development and to reinforce client proximity in North America. The newly branded Insight Innovation Center, with offices in North America and Europe, provides consultative services to support customers’ overall device strategy. The newly enhanced capabilities enable Nemera to now offer complete end-to-end development services to all its customers globally and to collaborate with them earlier, supporting their complex drug delivery and medical device projects.
Providing user research, Human Factors, user experience design, and design for manufacturing, the Insight Innovation Center can help every customer navigate its device strategy for both novel and platform solutions across multiple device platforms, reflecting Nemera’s vision to put patients first through user-centered research and design.
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and generics industries. Nemera offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services across ophthalmology, nasal, inhalation, dermal, transdermal and parenteral delivery. Nemera’s vision is to be the most patient-centric drug delivery device company. Nemera always puts patients first, providing high-quality solutions that have a demonstrable impact on patients’ health
Nemera’s newly branded Insight Innovation Center, with offices in North America and Europe provides consultative services to support your overall device strategy. Providing user research, Human Factors, User Experience design, and Design for manufacturing, the Insight Innovation Center can help customers navigate their device strategy for both novel and platform solutions. Users are at the center of everything that we do in our effort to always put patients first.