Can’t wait to meet YOU at PDA The Universe of pre-filled syringes and injection devices!October 18, 2019
Can’t wait to meet YOU at PDA The Universe of pre-filled syringes and injection devices!
Nemera will be exhibiting at PDA The Universe of pre-filled syringes and injections devices, which will take place in Gothenburg, Sweden, on October 22-23.
Since its first edition in 2004, the PDA conference has become a fixture in the calendar for the pharmaceutical industry, and a must-attend event for everyone working in the fields related to biopharmaceutical and parenteral drug delivery and device development.
This year, Nemera has a double presence:
- booth F107, focused on our innovative products
- booth F11, focused on our Insight Innovation Center and our new expanded services to support your overall device strategy
Don’t miss our innovative products:
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick.
- Safelia®: our new generation of 2-step autoinjectors for fluid or highly viscous formulations in 1ml and 2,25ml formats.
- Wearable platform: Nemera’s electronic technological expertise enables the development of smart wearables with various specifications and features.
Nemera’s newly branded Insight Innovation Center, with offices in North America and Europe provides consultative services to support your overall device strategy:
- Design research
- Human factors and usability
- User experience
- Engineering and prototyping
The Insight Innovation Center can then help you navigate your device strategy for both novel and platform solutions. Users are at the center of everything that we do in our effort to Always put Patients First.
Now Nemera can provide an end-to-end offering, from concept design to GMP manufacturing.
Also, Don’t miss our scientific poster “Phase Change Material (PCM) for drug injection warming”, developed in collaboration with INSA Lyon – Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Lyon.
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and generics industries. Nemera offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services across ophthalmology, nasal, inhalation, dermal, transdermal and parenteral delivery.
Nemera’s vision is to be the most patient-centric drug delivery device company. Nemera always puts patients first, providing high-quality solutions that have a demonstrable impact on patients’ health.
Nemera’s newly branded Insight innovation center, with offices in North America and Europe provides consultative services to support your overall device strategy. Providing user research, Human Factors, User Experience design, and Design for manufacturing, the Insight innovation center can help you navigate your device strategy for both novel and platform solutions. Users are at the center of everything that we do in our effort to Always put Patients First.