NEMERA at FCE Pharma, Sao Paulo Brazil
Nemera will be taking part at one of the most important packaging venues in Brazil: FCE Pharma, from May 21st to 23rd, at the Sao Paulo Expo, booth G113.
Join us and learn more on Advancia® new generation pump platform : we will host two presentations on our booth G113 on : Tuesday May 21 at 2pm and Wednesday May 22 at 5pm.
FCE Pharma is a specialized exhibition attracting over 15,000 visitors, focusing on the production chain in the pharmaceutical sector, especially the phases of manufacture, supply and distribution of products and services.
At the Brazilian venue, we will showcase Advancia® our new generation pump platform and e-Advancia®, our smart add-on device combined with our high performance pump Advancia® which has proven to make patients’ life easier, by offering an increased comfort and usability to their nasal treatments.
Visit us also at our booth #G113 to discover this new generation pump platform, as well as our innovative devices!
- Novelia®: our multidose eyedropper for preservative-free formulations. With Novelia®, 0% preservatives, 100% eye protection! Novelia® can be combined with our smart ophthalmic add-on for enhanced patient experience, e-Novelia®
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick
- Advancia®: our new user-independent pump technology for nasal sprays. Don’t miss also e-Advancia®, our reusable electronic add-on to improve patient compliance
- SP270+: our high-performance and cost-effective pump for pharmaceutical sprays
- Sof’Bag®: our high performing airless pouch system for dermal and transdermal applications
- Sof’Airless XS and XL: our dermal package solutions suitable for low viscosity solutions and highly viscous creams and gels
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology & generics industries.
Nemera’s services and products cover several key delivery routes: Ophthalmic, Nasal, Buccal, Auricular, Inhalation, Dermal/Transdermal and Parenteral.
Nemera always puts patients first, providing the most comprehensive range of devices in the industry, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and contract manufacturing.