NEMERA will attend SMI Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable Drug Devices on January 15th and 16th!January 14, 2020
NEMERA will attend SMI Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable Drug Devices on January 15th and 16th!
‘SMI Pre-Filled Syringes & Injectable Drug Devices’ will take place in London, on January 15-16.
This conference gives a comprehensive review within the field of injectable drug devices while reviewing interesting new technologies and innovations of injectable delivery devices. SMI is based on the impact of digitalization, patient-centricity and the regulatory compliance.
Don’t miss our speech, presented by Severine Duband, our Global Category Manager for Parenteral segment, on January 15th at 2:30 am: “Pain perception and injection devices: could pain be assessed through non-human person trials in early stage device development?”
- Pain perception during injection: what are the key drivers
- Could a study on non-human primate evaluate the pain sensitivity associated to an injection?
You can also meet our team and discover our injectable drug devices:
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick.
- Safelia®: our new generation of 2-step autoinjectors for fluid or highly viscous formulations in 1ml and 2,25ml formats.
- Wearable platform: Nemera’s electronic technological expertise enables the development of smart wearables with various specifications and features.
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and generics industries. Nemera offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services across ophthalmology, nasal, inhalation, dermal, transdermal and parenteral delivery.
Nemera’s vision is to be the most patient-centric drug delivery device company. Nemera always puts patients first, providing high-quality solutions that have a demonstrable impact on patients’ health.
Nemera’s newly branded Insight innovation center, with offices in North America and Europe provides consultative services to support your overall device strategy. Providing user research, Human Factors, User Experience design, and Design for manufacturing, the Insight innovation center can help you navigate your device strategy for both novel and platform solutions. Users are at the center of everything that we do in our effort to Always put Patients First.