Nemera is exhibiting at Interphex 2019!March 26, 2019
Can’t wait to meet YOU at Interphex!
Nemera will be attending the INTERPHEX 2019 trade show on April 2-4 at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in NYC.
Nemera develops and manufactures every year millions of devices that truly improve patients’ life, combining technical and patient usability expertise. Our constant engagement with patients guarantees the best match with their needs.
We would like to share our commitment with our visitors at Interphex. On our booth, our visitors could try the “patient experience”. They will be able to put themselves in the shoes of visually impaired patients thanks to some eyeglasses simulating ocular diseases (such as glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy).
You can meet us at our booth 1636, to learn more not only about our products, but also on diseases treated with them.
- Novelia®: our multidose eyedropper for preservative-free formulations. With Novelia®, 0% preservatives, 100% eye protection!
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick.
- Safelia®: our new generation of 2-step autoinjectors for fluid or highly viscous formulations in 1ml and 2,25ml formats.
- Advancia®: our new user-independent pump technology for nasal sprays.
- SP270+: our high-performance and cost-effective pump for pharmaceutical sprays.
- Sof’Bag®: our high performing airless pouch system for dermal and transdermal applications.
- Sof’Airless XS and XL : our dermal package solutions suitable for liquid and viscous formulations in a comprehensive range of doses.
- Our smart add-on devices : conceived to make patients’ life easier, they offer an increased comfort and usability to treatments.
Don’t miss out this event and contact us
to schedule a meeting with the Nemera team!
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology & generics industries.
Nemera’s services and products cover several key delivery routes: Nasal/Buccal/Auricular (spray pumps, actuators, valves, etc.), Ophthalmic (preservative-free multidose eyedroppers), Pulmonary (pMDI, MDI’s, DPI’s), Dermal /Transdermal (airless & atmospheric dispensers), and Parenteral (autoinjectors, pens, and safety devices).
Nemera always puts patients first, providing the most comprehensive range of devices in the industry, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and contract manufacturing.