Nemera will present its innovative injection devices at SMI Pre-filled syringes East CoastApril 12, 2017
Nemera will be exhibiting and speaking at SMi Group’s 4th annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast conference, which will take place in Boston (MA) on April 26-27, 2017.
This year’s agenda will provide regulatory guidance for the development of new devices, highlight common pitfalls and solutions to good manufacturing process, as well as highlight the emerging hot topics of the difficulties and considerations presented by biologic drugs and Human Factors.
Nemera will be part of this agenda wit several speeches:
Isabelle Delcroix, our Strategy Director, will present “Tailoring the autoinjection with SAFELIA®“ on April 26th at 1:30pm
- For a better patient experience and for optimised drug delivery, including high volumes and high viscosities formulation
- Safelia injection course can be adjusted to fit ’difficult’ formulations delivery, reconstitution, dual injections for subcutaneous or intra-muscular injections
She will also be one of the moderators of the Panel Discussion: “Combination products – challenges and opportunities”
- On the road to patient-centric drug delivery – understanding the patient’s interaction with the delivery system to be able to incorporate features which promote adherence to treatments
- Identifying the good manufacturing regulations that apply to combination products
- Technical challenges for developing and manufacturing combination products
- Regulatory hurdles in obtaining approval for pre-filled syringes and pens in human factors studies
Adrien Tisserand, our Parenteral Category Manager, will co-present “PLAJEX™ with Safe ‘n’ Sound®: Safe delivery of biotherapeutics”, in collaboration with William Dierick, Terumo’s Director of Technology Development
Join us and discover our latest innovation in parenteral devices!
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology & generics industries.
Nemera’s services and products cover several key delivery routes: Inhalation (pMDIs, DPIs), Ophthalmic (multi-dose, preservative-free eyedroppers), Nasal, buccal, auricular (pumps, valves and actuators for sprays), Dermal and transdermal (airless & atmospheric dispensers), Parenteral (auto-injectors, pens, safety devices & implanters).
Nemera always puts patients first, providing the most comprehensive range of devices in the industry, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and contract manufacturing.