Nemera at CPhI Worldwide in Frankfurt!October 9, 2019
Can’t wait to meet YOU at CPhI Worldwide in Frankfurt!
Nemera will be one of the 2,500 international exhibitors at the next CPhI Worldwide, which will take place in Frankfurt, on November 5-7.
Nemera always puts patients first, providing high-quality solutions that have a demonstrable impact on patients’ health, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and GMP contract manufacturing.
Discover Nemera’s innovative technologies and end-to-end development offerings at booth 111C52!
A comprehensive portfolio of products
Nemera offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services, covering several key delivery routes: Ophthalmic, Nasal, Buccal, Auricular, Parenteral, Dermal and Inhalation.
On our booth, you will discover our innovative drug delivery devices, such as:
- Novelia®: our multidose eyedropper for preservative-free formulations. With Novelia®, 0% preservatives, 100% eye protection!
- e-Novelia®: Our smart ophthalmic add-on to be combined with our multidose eyedropper Novelia® for for enhanced patient experience.
- Safe’n’Sound®: our platform of fully passive safety devices for prefilled syringes to aid in the protection from accidental needlestick.
- Safelia®: our new generation of 2-step autoinjectors for fluid or highly viscous formulations in 1ml and 2,25ml formats.
- Advancia®: our new user-independent pump technology for nasal sprays.
- e-Advancia®: our reusable electronic add-on to be combined with our nasal pump Advancia® to improve patient compliance.
- SP270+: our high-performance and cost-effective pump for pharmaceutical sprays.
- Sof’Bag®: our high performing airless pouch system for dermal and transdermal applications.
- Sof’Airless: our dermal package solutions suitable for liquid and viscous formulations in a comprehensive range of doses
And don’t miss our latest smart innovations!
A complete end-to-end development offering
Nemera recently acquired Insight Product Development (a 100% healthcare-focused design and innovation consulting firm based in Chicago, US), to strengthen its capabilities in early stage development and to reinforce client proximity in North America. The newly branded Insight Innovation Center, with offices in North America and Europe, provides consultative services to support customers’ overall device strategy. The newly enhanced capabilities enable Nemera to now offer complete end-to-end development services to all its customers globally and to collaborate with them earlier, supporting their complex drug delivery and medical device projects.
Providing user research, Human Factors, user experience design, and design for manufacturing, the Insight Innovation Center can help every customer navigate its device strategy for both novel and platform solutions across multiple device platforms, reflecting Nemera’s vision to put patients first through user-centered research and design.
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and generics industries.
Nemera offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services across ophthalmology, nasal, inhalation, dermal, transdermal and parenteral delivery.
Nemera’s vision is to be the most patient-centric drug delivery device company. Nemera always puts patients first, providing high-quality solutions that have a demonstrable impact on patients’ health, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and GMP contract manufacturing.