A first launch on OTC drugs with Advancia®!September 3, 2019
A first launch on OTC drugs with Advancia®!
After the successful launch of Nemera’s next generation nasal spray pump within its Crimp-on version, Advancia Snap-on version is now on the South Korean market with an intranasal decongestant nasal spray.
JW Pharmaceutical has recently launched their decongestant range under 2 formats with Advancia Snap-on: Adults and Kids.
With its key differentiating features, Nemera is happy to support customer launches with “made-in-France” Advancia.
Advancia embodies a major breakthrough in nasal drug delivery by providing patients with a user-friendly package and a convenient anti-clogging technology:
- The thinner actuator extremity was designed to suit perfectly use in both children and adults
- The protective overcap is more hygienic and allows transportation within a bag or pocket, preventing from any accidental actuation
- With its user-independence and anti-clogging technical features, patients are guaranteed to have their full dose delivered, no matter how they use their nasal spray
This user-independent device delivers an excellent dose consistency, exceeding the most stringent regulatory requirements. Moreover, with its anti-clogging technology, the system ensures spray delivery even with formulations that tend to crystallize. The extended prime retention, up to several months, offers a unique solution for onandoff treatments; the patients do not have to re-prime the pump to ensure full delivery of the dose after multiple weeks of nonuse. All these features improve patient compliance.
In summary, Advancia Snap-on offers several major advantages:
- Protective and hygienic overcap
- Mechanical closing tip to prevent problems due to clogging
- Excellent dose consistency
- Long prime retention
- No metal part in contact with the formulation
- Compatible with FEA 20mm neck finish bottles (plastic or glass)
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and generics industries.
Nemera offers a comprehensive portfolio of products and services across ophthalmology, nasal, inhalation, dermal, transdermal and parenteral delivery.
Nemera’s vision is to be the most patient-centric drug delivery device company. Nemera always puts patients first, providing high-quality solutions that have a demonstrable impact on patients’ health, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and GMP contract manufacturing.
JW Pharmaceutical, who has been leading Korea medicine and medical supplies market, is strengthening its global competitiveness by getting the outstanding pipeline for original medicine and medical supplies and carrying forward innovative new medicine development through its global R&D network.