NEMERA will attend NDD and RDD Conferences in 2018April 4, 2018
NEMERA will attend Nasal Drug Delivery (NDD) and Respiratory Drug Delivery (RDD) Conferences in 2018!
April 2018 will be a busy month for Nemera! We will attend two important events for the respiratory field: NDD and RDD conferences.
‘Nasal Drug Delivery’ conference will take place in London, on April 12-13.
This conference gives a comprehensive review within the field of nasal drug delivery while reviewing interesting new data and innovative technologies.
Don’t miss our speech on April 12th at 4:40 pm: “Retronose concept: Aerosol delivery by oral route for nasal drug targeting”
- Proof of concept with nebulization system
- Differences between oral and nasal routes in terms of nasal deposition distribution
- Key points for a pMDI development using Retronose concept
- Pro and Cons for Retronose concept
Then, we will be in Tucson to attend the ‘Respiratory Drug Delivery’ conference, on April 22-26!
This event is a great opportunity to meet and network with industrialists, medical professionals, regulatory agencies and academics linked to the medical aerosol community.
There, we will present a poster in collaboration with the University of Tours: “Nasal Drug Delivery by Oral Route Using a Pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler: Influence of Particle Size and Expiratory Flow Rate”
Visit us at table 84, to discuss more details of our poster study, and discover our innovative devices:
- Inhalation devices: From idea to reality, we take care of every step of the design, development and manufacturing of your device
- Advancia® : our new user-independent pump technology for nasal sprays. Don’t miss also e-Advancia® , our reusable electronic add-on to improve patient compliance
- SP270+: our high-performance and cost-effective pump for pharmaceutical sprays
Don’t miss out these events and contact us to schedule a meeting with the Nemera team!
Nemera is a world leader in the design, development and manufacturing of drug delivery devices for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology & generics industries.
Nemera’s services and products cover several key delivery routes: Ophthalmic, Nasal, Buccal, Auricular, Inhalation, Dermal/Transdermal and Parenteral.
Nemera always puts patients first, providing the most comprehensive range of devices in the industry, including off-the-shelf innovative systems, customized design development and contract manufacturing.